PK88 was designed especially for the requirements of the "mobile pianist" who needs a high class and easy to carry keyboard but is able to dispense with extended MIDI features.
First of all the PK88 was made to combine it with an expander or software synthesizer - especially for piano sound generators.
- high quality keyboard with real piano style action and hammer mechanics, 88 keys
- black flightcase with handle and removable lid
- 1 Midi Out, 1 USB connector, USB2.0, the USB interface outputs the same data as the Midi output
- 1/4" jack socket for connecting a double foot switch (switches closed at rest required) - second 1/4" jack socket for connecting a foot controller
- MIDI channel 1 (can be changed by authorized service personnel)
- functions of the foot switches and foot controller
- right foot switch: sustain (MIDI controller #64)
- left foot switch: soft pedal (MIDI controller #67)
- foot controller: volume (MIDI controller #7)
No case and no power supply included!