Touell Skouarn Strakal Silisiom
The Strakal Silisiom is composed of two different fuzz circuits.
The two circuits share the same controls. The Fuzzes and EQ are slightly differents (great for strereo). You can output the Stereo signal by plugin a stereo cable or you can output a mono signal : Fuzz 1 - clock wise or Fuzz 2 - counterclock wise, or a mix of the two fuzz circuits by turning the morphing pot.
- Selected Silicon transistors
- Mono input
- Stereo output - with stereo cable
- Mono morphing output - with mono cable
- Feedback (with cv control)
- EQ (low / high)
- Morphing (with cv control): Clock wise Fuzz 1, counter clock wise Fuzz 2