The two circuits share the same controls. The Fuzzes and EQ are slightly differents (great for strereo). You can output the Stereo signal by plugin a stereo cable or you can output a mono signal : Fuzz 1 - clock wise or Fuzz 2 - counterclock wise, or a mix of the two fuzz circuits by turning the morphing pot.
- Selected Silicon transistors
- Mono input
- Stereo output - with stereo cable
- Mono morphing output - with mono cable
- Feedback (with cv control)
- EQ (low / high)
- Morphing (with cv control): Clock wise Fuzz 1, counter clock wise Fuzz 2