LMK2+ is a low cost MIDI masterkeyboard with 4 keyboard zones, 2 wheels and after touch. It is suitable for all applications where the extraordinary masterkeyboard functions of the LMK4+ are not required but a high quality keyboard is indispensable.
This is the version without case.
The most important features of LMK2+ at a glance:
- high quality keyboard with real piano style action and hammer mechanics, 88 keys
- black flightcase with handle and removable lid
- Velocity resolution max. 127 steps resolution, dependig upon selected velocity curve - 8 velocity response curves - Monophonic aftertouch (channel aftertouch)
- 2 wheels: the spring-loaded one is used for pitch-bend, the other can be assigned to any Midi controller from #0...#31 (e.g. #1 = Modulation)
- 3-digit LED display
- 8 menu-buttons with LED indicators
- External 1/4" input-jack for double-footswitch (Sustain and Sustenuto function, e.g. our VFP2, see accessories)
- External 1/4" input-jacks for sweep pedal (Volume function, e.g. our FP5, see accessories)
- After-Touch, Wheels, external Footswitches and Pedal can be turned on/off for each zone
- Adjustable velocity reduction factor for black keys
- non volatile memory for the last keyboard configuration (user preset)
- additionally 16 fixed factory presets (cannot be modified by the user)