Subway is a scanning crossfader with 8 inputs and 1 output.
The eight inputs can be used for control voltages as well as audio signals. A potentiometer or CV can be used to mix between the individual sources. Each of the inputs also has a manual on/off switch.
- complex modulations
- Waveform selector for oscillators or noise
- Morphing waveforms from wavetables
- Switching between different envelopes
- Scan knob - master control over which input goes to the output. The knob is shifted when a CV is applied to the scan CV input.
- Enable switch - Controls which input is active. When the LED is off, the input is removed from the output selection. A dim LED means the input is active but not yet selected. Bright LED means that the input is currently being sent to the output.
- Curves: Subway has three different curves if you hold down keys 1-3 when switching on and then release them. Button 1 sets a linear curve, button 2 sets an exponential curve and button 3 sets a steady curve.
Power consumption: 80mA at +12V and 22mA at -12V
Alex4 Distribution GmbH
Lessingstr. 98, 100 – Haus 11
Tel +49(0)30 - 61 65 100 40
Fax +49(0)30 - 61 65 100 49