Small compact joystick module with recording function.
The module can record the joystick movement to a length of about one minute. The sequence remains stored in
the battery-backed RAM after switching off. When playing back the sequence, the playback
speed can be manipulated.
There is a FREEZE function to hold the current joystick position. Also there are an external reset
input. In addition, when moving outside the center position, a GATE is set and an additional positive
CV voltage (summation of X and Y) is output in dependence. A GATE / START input is used
for resetting or recording in sync.
The ranges of the X / Y output voltages are bipolar adjustable from approx. +/- 5v or unipolar
from approx. 0 to + 10v. Both channels X and Y have a passive attenuator potentiometer, so that
the voltage range can also be set lower.
- CV-Out-X: CV output X-axis bipolar or unipolar
- CV-Out-Y: CV output Y-axis bipolar or unipolar
- CV-OUT MOVE: CV output joystick movement 0..+5v
- Trigger-In: Trigger input Reset/Start
- Trigger-out: Trigger output Reset/Start signal ca. 10ms lenght
- Gate-ACTIVITY: Gate output joystick movement
Power consumption: 30mA at +12 V and 5mA at -12 V
Depth: 40mmHP : 8