Ribbon manual for A-198 and R2M.
The manual for the R2M control unit or the A-198 module essentially consists of a 50 cm long position sensor and a pressure sensor located below it. The data supplied by the manual (position of the finger and pressure) is then converted by the R2M or A-198 into corresponding midi commands or CV/Gate voltages.
- very precise and sensitive position sensor (length 50 cm) that responds even to light finger touch
- sensible pressure sensor located below the position sensor
- solid metal frame (double U-shape profile), silver-grey color
remark: from June 2011 the cases are black with white printing instead of silvergrey with black printing
- several M3 threads on all sides (e.g. to mount the manual on a base or to mount several manuals together or to fix a strap or ...)
- measures: about 600 length x 30 width x 18 height (measures in mm)
- weight: about 900 g
- connection to the control box via 4-pin cable (same as used for USB connections but no USB function )
- cable included, length 1m (longer cables are available at extra charge, a standard USB cable type A-A can be used)