It is made of metal and gets a noble vintage look thanks to beautiful wooden side parts. This 6U case is flat and offers two rows of 104 HP for the installation of modules.
The integrated 4 HP wide KAZU power solution with switching PSU and EVE1 busboard works extremely accurately and delivers very clean power. A total of up to 20 modules can be connected.
The KAZU PSU solution is of high quality and delivers a constant current without getting hot.
- Switching power supply, developed especially for modular systems.
- Minimal voltage peaks and interferences. – The result: An extremely low noise floor and very honest sound.
- +12 V – Regulated, filtered, less than 2 mV fluctuations and noise at full capacity, typically 1,5 mV.
- -12 V – Regulated, filtered, less than 2 mV fluctuations and noise at full capacity, typically 1,5 mV.
- +5 V – Unregulated, filtered, less than 40 mV fluctuations and noise at full capacity, typically 30 mV.
- Very little heating, even at high loads
- Overvoltage and short-circuit protection
- Primary voltage: 100 – 240 V
Maximum continuous power:
- 1000 mA at +12 V
- 1000 mA at -12 V
- 500 mA at +5 V
An external power supply (15 V DC) is included in delivery.