The Falistri is a fully analog multipurpose movement manager designed to generate and edit voltages to easily accomplish any patch.
The module can be divided in two big parts: in the upper two thirds of the panel take place two specular function generators, while the lower third is composed by a dual cascaded frequency divider, a linear slew limiter and a four quadrant multiplier.
- two generators as envelopes or oscillators
- independent shape per stage
- independent time from shape
- quadrature mode for both envelope or oscillator mode
- manual buttons for realtime performance and ease of interaction
- unipolar bipolar and attenuverted output
- EOR and EOF digital outputs
- two cascaded flip-flop for sub oscillators, clock dividers or more rhythmical combinations
- DC-coupled four quadrant multiplier usable for AM RM or as VCA
- slew limiter with separated rise and fall
- analog design