The ACL Power Distribution Board has a compact printed circuit board, featuring low impedance ground and power lines, onboard decoupling of the +12V and -12V rails, and a 'star' power and ground design. Put simply, our board lets all the modules in the system sound as good as possible.
- Bus board with low impedance.
- Decoupled +12 V and -12 V rails.
- A star-shaped distribution system guarantees that all modules are powered equally. Close to no crosstalk.
- Ten module connectors (per bus board).
- Two separate CV / gate channels per bus board. – Can be interconnected via jumpers.