The ACL unboxed PSU is a carefully designed and built Eurorack power source. It delivers constantly reliable performance, ensuring no avoidable audio artifacts or inconsistent behaviour, no matter how sensitive your modules.
It has a very low noise/ripple level, which results in higher sonic clarity with more sensitive modules - in fact, some modules simply won't work properly at all without such a strictly regulated power supply.
It features overcurrent and short circuit protection and thanks to its exacting design, this PSU exhibits low EMI and minimal interaction with any surrounding devices and modules.
- Switching power supply, developed especially for modular systems.
- Minimal voltage peaks and interferences. – The result: An extremely low noise floor and very honest sound.
- +12 V – Regulated, filtered, less than 2 mV fluctuations and noise at full capacity, typically 0.5 mV.
- -12 V – Regulated, filtered, less than 2 mV fluctuations and noise at full capacity, typically 0.5 mV.
- +5 V – Unregulated, filtered, less than 30 mV fluctuations and noise. Less than 10 mV at full capacity.
- Very little heating, even at high loads.
- Overvoltage and short-circuit protection.
- Primary voltage: 100 – 240 V
- Maximum continuous power:
- 2 A at +12 V
- 2 A at -12 V
- 4 A at +5 V