The ACL Bar PSU is a carefully designed and built Eurorack power source. It delivers constantly reliable performance, ensuring no avoidable audio artifacts or inconsistent behaviour, no matter how sensitive your modules.
It has a very low noise/ripple level, which results in higher sonic clarity with more sensitive modules - in fact, some modules simply won't work properly at all without such a strictly regulated power supply.
It features overcurrent and short circuit protection, plus a robust metal case, and thanks to its closed construction and exacting design, the Bar PSU exhibits low EMI and minimal interaction with any surrounding devices and modules.
- Switching power supply, developed especially for modular systems.
- Minimal voltage peaks and interferences. – The result: An extremely low noise floor and very honest sound.
- +12 V – Regulated, filtered, less than 2 mV fluctuations and noise at full capacity, typically 0.5 mV.
- -12 V – Regulated, filtered, less than 2 mV fluctuations and noise at full capacity, typically 0.5 mV.
- +5 V – Unregulated, filtered, less than 30 mV fluctuations and noise. Less than 10 mV at full capacity.
- Very little heating, even at high loads.
- Overvoltage and short-circuit protection.
- Primary voltage: 100 – 240 V
- Maximum continuous power:
- 2 A at +12 V
- 2 A at -12 V
- 4 A at +5 V